16. J. Wu, C. Yuen, N.-M. Cheung, J. Chen, C. W. Chen, "Streaming Mobile Cloud Gaming Video over TCP with Adaptive Source-FEC Coding," to appear in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, DOI: 10.1109/TCSVT.2016.2527398.
22. D. Zheng, F. Da*, K. Qian, H. S. Seah, "Phase error analysis and compensation for phase shifting profilometry with projector defocusing", Applied Optics 25(21): 5721-5728, 2016.
1. M. Swiechowski, J. Mandziuk, Y. S. Ong, “Specialization of a UCT-based General Game Playing Program to Single-Player Games”, IEEE Transactions on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, Accepted 2015.
2. J. Tang, X. Tang, J. Yuan, “Optimizing Inter-Server Communication for Online Social Networks”, In Proceedings of The 35th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), Ohio, USA, June 2015
3. Y. Chen, E. S. Liu, "A Path-Assisted Dead Reckoning Algorithm for Distributed Virtual Environments", In Proceedings of the 19th IEEE/ACM Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT 2015). October 2015.
4. H. Wang, K. Qian, H. S. Seah, “Valid Point Detection in Fringe Projection Profilometry”, in Optics Express, 23 (6), 7535 – 7549, 2015.
5. T. Wang, Z. Jiang, K. Qian, “GPU Accelerated Digital Volume Correlation”, in Experimental Mechanics, 2015.
6. Y. Man, J. Zheng, J. Xie, “Foldover-Free Mesh Warping for Constrained Texture Mapping”, in IEEE Trans. Vis. Comput. Graph., 21 (3), 375 – 388, 2015.
7. J. Chan, Y. S. J. Teo, K. Qian, “iFringe Analysis Application for Mobile Smart Devices”, in Prof. of SPIE 9302:93022B, 2015.
8. M. Zhao, K. Qian, “WFF-BM3D: A Hybrid Denoising Scheme for Fringe Patterns”, in Prof. of SPIE, 2015.
9. J. Cai, F. Lin, Y. T. Lee, K. Qian, H. S. Seah, “Dynamics Simulation of User-Specified Orthotropic Materials”, in CGI 2015, 2015.
10. K. Qian, “Windowed Photomechanis Data Analysis”, in ATEM, 2015.
11. J. Cai, F. Lin, K. Qian, Y. T. Lee, H. S. Seah, “Simulation and Visualization of Deformation and Anisotropic Materials”, in iV2015, 2015.
12. W. Goh, S. Bay, V. H. H. Chen, “Young School Children’s Use of Digital Devices and Parental Rules”, in Telematics and Informatics, 32(4), 787-795, 2015.
13. A. Khoo, V. H. H. Chen, H. Choo, “Effects of Digital Gaming among Children and Adolescents in Singapore: A Summary of Research Findings”, in New Media and Learning in the 21st Century – A Socio-Cultural Perspective, 2015.
14. V. H. H. Chen, “Facilitating Social Inclusion of Migrant Workers through Digital Game Play”, in Proc. Of SIG GlobDev Seventh Annual Workshop, 2015.
15. S. Ahmed, V. H. H. Chen, “Cyberbullying in Online Violent Games: An Empirical Analysis of the Bystander’s Perspective”, in Annual Conference of the International Association for Media and communication Research, 2015.
16. V. h. H. Chen, Y. Wu, “Group Identification as a Mediator of the Effect of Players’ Anonymity on Cheating in Online Games”, in Behaviour & Information Technology, 34 (6), 658-667, 2015.
17. D. Yi, P. Zhao, S. V. H. Hoi, Y. S. Ong, “An Adaptive Subgradient Method for Online AUC Maximization”, in AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-15), 2015.
18. S. Xiao, W. Li, D. Xu, D. Tao, “Accelerating Low Rank Representation via Reformulation with Factorized Data”, in CVPR, 2015.
19. Y. Li, X. Tang, W. Cai, “Dynamic Bin Packing for On-Demand Cloud Resource Allocation”, in IEEE Trans. On Parallel and Distributed System, 2015.
20. Y. Li, X. Tang, W. Cai, “Play Request Dispatching for Efficient Virtual Machine Usage in Cloud Gaming”, in IEEE Trans. On Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2015.
21. J. Tang, X. Tang, J. Yuan, “Optimizing Inter-Server Communication for Online Social Networks”, in Prof. of the 35th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, 215-224, 2015.
22. Y. Li, Y. Deng, R. Seet, X. Tang, W. Cai, “MASTER: Multi-platform Application Streaming Toolkits for Elastic Resources”, in Proc. Of ACM Multimedia 2015, 2015.
23. H. Yin, L. Luo, W. Cai, Y. S. Ong, J. Zhong, “A Data-Driven Approach for Online Adaptation of Game Difficulty”, in Prof. of 2015 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games, 2015.
24. H. Yin, L. Luo, W. Cai, J. Zhong, “Data-Driven Dynamic Adaptation Framework for Multi-Agent Training Game”, in Prof. of 2015 IEEE/ACM Intelligence Agent Technology Conference, 2015.
25. T. Konstantinos, S. Lui, “Modeling Affective Responses to Music using Audio Signal Analysis and Physiology”, in the 11th International Symposium on Computer Music Multidisciplinary Research, 2015.
26. L. P. Roshan, J. Nuwan, R. D. S. Deepthika, N. Suranga, “SHRUG: Stroke Haptic Rehabilitation Using Gaming”, in Proc. Of the 26th Australian Computer-Human Interaction Conference 2014, 2015.
27. L. P. Roshan, W. Vikum, N. Suranga, “SHRUG: Stroke Haptic Rehabilitation Using Gaming”, in Prof. of the 6th Augmented Human International Conference 2015, 213-214, 2015.
28. S.-P. Chuah, N.-M. Cheung, C. Yuen, “Information Theoretic Analysis of Phong Lighting with Application to Mobile Cloud Gaming”, in Prof. of IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, 2015.
29. Y. Xiang, L. Fang, R. Li, N.-M. Cheung, “Depth Error Induced Virtual View Synthesis Distortion Estimation for 3D Video Coding”, in Prof. of the 25th IEEE Data Compression Conference, 2015.
30. Y. Zhang, N.-M. Cheung, L. Yu, “On the Efficiency of View Synthesis Prediction for 3D Video Coding”, in Prof. of the 25th IEEE Data Compression Conference, 2015.
31. J. Wu, B. Cheng, C. Yuen, Y. Shang, J. Chen, “Distortion-Aware Concurrent Multipath Transfer for Mobile Video Streaming in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”, in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 14 (4), 688-701, 2015.
32. J. Wu, B. Cheng, C. Yuen, Y. Shang, J. Chen, “Goodput-Aware Load Distribution for Real-Time Traffic Over Multipath Networks”, in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 26 (8), 2286-2299, 2015.
33. J. Wu, C. Yuen, J. Chen, “Leveraging the Delay-Friendliness of TCP with FEC Coding in Real-Time Video Communication”, in IEEE Trans. On Communications, 63 (10), 3584-3599, 2015.
34. J. Wu, C. Yuen, N.-M. Cheung, J. Chen, C. W. Chen, “Enabling Adaptive High-Frame-Rate Video Streaming in Mobile Cloud Gaming Applications”, in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 25 (12), 1988-2001, 2015.
35. J. Wu., B. Cheng, Y. Shang, C. Yuen, J. Chen, “A Novel Transmission Scheme to Inter Destination Video Synchronization”, in IET Communications, 9 (5), 603-612, 2015.
36. J. Wu, X. Qiao, Y. Xia, C. Yuen, J. Chen, “Low Latency Scheduling Approach for High Definition Video Streaming in a Heterogeneous Wireless Network with Multihomed Clients”, in Springer Multimedia systems Journal, 21, (4), 411-425, 2015.
37. C.-F. Lai, S.-K. Yeung, X. Yan, C.-W. Fu, C.-K. Tang, “3-D Navigation on Impossible Figures via Dynamically Reconfigurable Terrain”, in IEEE Trans. On Visualization and Computer Graphics, 2015.
38. B. Tandianus, H. Johan, H. S. Seah, F. Lin, “Spectral Caustic Rendering of a Homogeneous Caustic Object Based on Wavelength Clustering and Eye Sensitivity”, in the Visual Computer, 31 (12), 1601-1614, 2015.
39. B. Tandianus, H. Johan, H. S. Seah, F. Lin, “GPU-based Accelerated Spectral Caustic Rendering of homogeneous Caustic Objects”, GPU Technology Conference 2015, San Jose.
40. B. Tandianus, H. Johan, H. S. Seah, F. Lin, “Accelerated GPU-based Spectral Caustic Rendering”, poster in GPU Technology Conference Asia South 2015, 2015.
41. J. Wu., C. Yuen, B. Cheng, M. Wang, J. Chen, “Streaming High-Quality Mobile Video with Multipath TCP in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”, in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2015.
42. J. Wu, C. Yuen, N.-M. Cheung, J. Chen, “Delayed-Constrained High Definition Video Transmission in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks with Multi-homed Terminals”, in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2015.
43. J. Wu., C. Yuen, M. Wang, J. Chen, “Content-Aware Concurrent Multipath Transfer for High-Definition Video Streaming Over Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”, in IEEE Trans. On Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2015.
44. J. Wu., B. Cheng, C. Yuen, N.-M. Cheung, J. Chen, “Trading Delay for Distortion in One-Way Video Communication over the Internet”, in IEEE Trans. On Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2015.
45. J. Wu., C. Yuen, B. Cheng, M. Wang, J. Chen, “Adaptive Flow Assignment and Packet Scheduling for Delay-Constrained Traffic over Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”, in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2015.
46. F. Liu, T. Martin, S-K. Yeung, and M. Gross, "Efficient Direct Rendering Of Deforming Surfaces via Shared Subdivision Trees", Computer-Aided Design, Volume 58, January 2015, Pages 132-140.
47. R. L. Peiris, V. Wijesinghe, S. Nanayakkara, “SHRUG: Stroke Haptic Rehabilitation Using Gaming”, in Proceedings of the 6th Augmented Human International Conference(AH ‘15), 2015. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 213-214. DOI=10.1145/2735711.2735784 http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/2735711.2735784
48. Leslie, G., Picard, R., Lui, S. An EEG and Motion Capture Based Expressive Music Interface for Affective Neurofeedback, In Proc. 1st International BCMI Workshop, Plymouth, 2015.
49. Lui, S. Generate expressive music from picture with a handmade multi-touch music tableInternational Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME), London, 2015.
1. Y. Li, X. Lu, W. Zhang, G. Wang, "Adaptive NURBS Tessellation on GPU", GPU Technology Conference 2014, San Jose.
2. B. Tandianus, C. T. Huynh, J. Qiu, Q. Chen, F. Lin, H. S. Seah. "GPU Renderfarm with Integrated Asset Management & Production System", GPU Technology Conference 2014, San Jose.
3. Y. Li, X. Tang, W. Cai, “On Dynamic Bin Packing for Resource Allocation in the Cloud”, to appear in Procs of 26th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures, Prague, Czech Republic, June 2014.
4. T. Konstantinos, M. H. M. Hamzeen, S. Lui, "Motor Rehabilitation for Stroke Patients Using Musical Rhythmic Stimulation", 13th International Conference on Music Perception and Cognition, Seoul, 2014.
5. L. Kong, L. He, Y. Gu, M.Y. Wu, T. He. "A Parallel Identification Protocol for RFID Systems", In the 33rd Annual IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, Toronto, Canada, April, 2014.
6. M. Mehrabi, V. H. H. Chen, "The Role of Social Structure of Online Games in Players' Experiences: Study of A Massively Multiplayer Online Game", 2014 Annual Conference of the International Communication Association, Seattle, USA, 22-26 May 2014.
7. H. Zhou, J. Zheng, L. Wei, "Representing Images Using Curvilinear Feature Driven Subdivision Surfaces", Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on 23.8 (2014): 3268-3280.
8. H. Wang, K. Qian, R. Liang, H. Wang, M. Zhao, X. He, "Oriented Boundary Padding for Iterative and Oriented Fringe Pattern Denoising Techniques", Signal Processing 102, 112-121, (2014).
9. K. Qian, "Links vetween Fringe Pattern Analysis and Digital Image Correlation: Windowed, Optimal and Tracking (WOT)", Proc. SPIE 9203, 92030M, 2014.
10. Y. Li, X. Tang, W. Cai. “Let’s Depart Together: Efficient Play Request Dispatching in Cloud Gaming.” To appear in Proceedings of the 13th Annual International Workshop on Network and Systems Support for Games (NetGames), Nagoya, Japan, December 2014.
11. S-P. Chuah, N-M. Cheung, “Bandwidth Efficient Mobile Cloud Gaming with Layered Coding and Scalable Phone Lighting”, in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP) 2014.
12. S-P. Chuah, C. Yuen, N-M. Cheung, "Cloud Gaming: A Green Solution to Massive Multiplayer Online Games", Wireless Communications, IEEE, Vol. 21, Issue 4, pp. 78 - 87, 2014.
13. J. Wu, Y. Shang, C. Yuen, B. Cheng, J Chen, "TRADER: A Reliable Transmission Scheme to Video Conferencing Applications Over The Internet", Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Volume 44, September 2014, Pages 161-171.
14. J. Wu, X. Qiao, Y. Xia, C. Yuen, J. Chen, "Low Latency Scheduling Approach for High Definition Video Streaming in a Heterogeneous Wireless Network with Multihomed Clients", Springer Multimedia Systems， 2014.
15. J. Wu, B. Cheng, C. Yuen, Y. Shang, J. Chen, "Distortion-Aware Concurrent Multipath Transfer for Mobile Video Streaming in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks", IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Issue: 99, 2014.
16. V.H.H. Chen, Y. J. Oh, "Becoming a Caring Citizen in the Interconnected World: Potentials of Video Games for Fostering Racial Harmony in the Singapore Context", The 2014 ICA Regional Conference, Brisbane, Australia, 1-3 October 2014.
17. S. Chuah, N-M. Cheung, "Layered Coding for Mobile Cloud Gaming", in Proc. ACM Multimedia Systems - International Workshop on Massively Multiuser Virtual Environments (MMVE) 2014.
18. S. Xiong, J. Zhang, J. Zheng, J. Cai, L. Liu, "Robust Surface Reconstruction via Dictionary Learning". ACM Trans. Graph. 33, 6, Article 201 (November 2014), 12 pages.
19. V.H.H. Chen, "Facilitating Social Inclusion of Migrant Workers through Digital Game Play". In Proceedings of SIG GlobDev Seventh Annual Workshop, Auckland, New Zealand, Dec 2014.
20. Best Paper Award: J. Tang, R.T.B. Ma, "Regulating Monopolistic ISPs without Neutrality", In Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP), pp. 374-384, North Carolina, USA, October 2014.
21. N.-M. Cheung, “Layered Coding for Mobile Cloud Gaming”, talk at ADSC-I2R Immersive Telepresence and Adaptive Streaming Workshop, 2014.
22. R. L. Peiris, N. Janaka, D. De Silva, S. Nanayakkara, “SHRUG: Stroke Haptic Rehabilitation Using Gaming”, In Proceedings of the 26th Australian Computer-Human Interaction Conference on Designing Futures: the Future of Design (OzCHI '14). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 380-383. 2014.
1. J. Mandziuk, Y. S. Ong, K. Waledzik, "Multi-Game Playing - a Challenge for Computational Intelligence", IEEE SSCI, April 2013.
2. X. Xu*, I. W. Tsang, D. Xu, “Soft Margin Multiple Kernel Learning”, IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (T-NNLS), 24(5), pp. 749 – 761, May 2013.
3. K. Pan, X. Tang, Wentong. Cai, S. Zhou, H. Zheng, “Hierarchical Interest Management for Distributed Virtual Environments”, 27th ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (PADS 2013), Montreal, Canada, 19-22 May 2013.
4. L. Chen*, L. Duan*, D. Xu, “Event Recognition in Videos by Learning from Heterogeneous Web Sources”, IEEE Int. Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2013.
5. X. Chen, Y. Zeng, Y. S. Ong, C. S. Ho, Y. Xiang, "A Study on Like-attracts-Like versus Elitist Selection Criterion for Human-like Social behavior of Memetic Multiagent System", IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, 20 - 23 June 2013.
6. V.H.H. Chen, M. Mehrabi, J. Ong. "Exploring Players’ Interactivity Experiences in Massively Multiplayer Online Games", the annual conference of the International Association for Media and Communication Research, Dublin, Ireland, June 2013.
7. V.H.H. Chen, Q. Wong. "Playing Video Games to Become an Active Citizen? The Influence of Learning Prosocial Behaviors on Real Life Civic Engagement", the annual conference of the International Communication Association, London, UK, June 2013.
8. H. Zheng, X. Tang, “On Server Provisioning for Distributed Interactive Applications”, The 33rd IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, Jul 2013. Accepted.
9. X. Xu, H. S. Seah, C. K. Quah, “Animated 3D Line Drawings with Temporal Coherence”. Pacific Graphics, Singapore Oct 7-9, 2013. (In Press)
10. X. Yang, J. Zheng, “Curvature Tensor Computation by Piecewise Surface Interpolation”, Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 45, 2013, pp. 1639 - 1650.
11. Y. Li, X. Lu, W. Zhang, G. Wang, “Adaptive NURBS Tessellation on GPU”, 2013 Symposium on GPU Computing and Applications, Oct 2013. Accepted (To Appear).
12. X. S. Chen, Y. S. Ong, L. Feng, M. H. Lim, C. S. Chen, C. S. Ho, “Towards Believable Resource Gathering Behaviours in Real-time Strategy Games with a Memetic Ant Colony System”, Proceedings of the 17th Asia Pacific Symposium on Intelligent and Evolutionary Systems, 2013.
13. Y. Li, W. Cai, X. Tang, "Application Layer Multicast in P2P Distributed Interactive Applications", 19th IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Seoul, Korea, 15-18 Dec 2013.
14. M. Kan, D. Xu, S. Shan, W. Li, X. Chen, "Learning Prototype Hyperplanes for Face Verification in the Wild", IEEE Trans. on Image Processing (T-IP), pp. 3310-3316, August 2013.
15. J. Han, L, Shao, D. Xu, J. Shotton, "Enhanced Computer Vision with Microsoft Kinect Sensor: A Review", IEEE Trans. on Cybernetics (T-Cyb), pp. 1318-1334, October 2013.
16. Wu, D. Xu, L. Duan, J. Luo, Y. Jia, "Action Recognition Using Multi-Level Features and Latent Structural SVM", IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (T-CSVT), pp. 1422-1431, August 2013.
1. C. W. Seah, Y. S. Ong, I. W. Tsang, "Combating Negative Transfer from Predictive Distribution Differences", IEEE Transactions On Systems, Man and Cybernetics - Part B, No. 99, pp. 1 – 13, 2012.